Saturday, April 27, 2013

How Can You Play Flash SWF Animations on Kindle Fire


The Kindle Fire is kind of perfect family tablet with the best in kids’ entertainment. I've had 4 Android phones, I've had multiple e-readers and my latest 'touch' device is the Le Pan II Android tablet, and I've worked on several iPads, but I finally become a loyal fan to the Kindle Fire. It has a color 7-inch multi-touch display with IPS technology and runs a forked version of Google's Android operating system. Cool, isn’t it?
However, recently I’ve got a question: I download some interesting flash SWF videos from the Web and I want to transfer them to my Kindle, but I fail to do that! How come? After searching Google, I found the content formats supported by Kindle Fire include TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively, Audible (Audible Enhanced (AA, AAX), DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP, non-DRM AAC, MP3, MIDI, OGG, WAV, MP4, VP8. That’s why I can’t play SWF movies directly on Kindle Fire.
Then I ask Google how to fix this problem, and I told me to convert SWF to Kindle Fire accepted formats. Since many friends on the BBS suggested me the Doremisoft SWF to Apps Converter (Mac SWF to Apps Converter), I downloaded it and tried, and found it does work perfectly. So here I recommend it to those who have the same problems like me here. Below are the simple guides:
1. Import the SWF you want to convert into this SWF Converter by clicking “Select Files” icon
2. Choose the output profile as MP4 or other video formats accepted by FaceBook, YouTube and most of the popular tablets.
3. Click start button to begin the conversion.
Of course, after the conversion, you can also import SWF to iMovie for editing so that you can make the flash video fancier before upload SWF to FaceBook, or Share SWF on YouTube.
How do you share your favorite clips to your friends? Remember to tell me at my FaceBook and Twitter feeds or the comments below.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment