Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Practical Tips for Video Conversion FAQ


As we all know, the best way to solve the video format compatibility problem is to convert that video to another common videos. If you are a video zealot, or IT guru, you may easily get the quickest way to conduct the conversion right. However, not all people care much about these stuffs until they need to do the conversion, so they may have questions about what exactly the target video format they should convert to so as to make the unaccepted videos be played well. Let’s look at what people frequently asked about the video conversion:
Video Editing
Q: "I have got shot some AVI videos with my Toshiba Camileo, but they cannot be edited with FCP and iMovie. What’s the problem?"---a friend asked
A: Well, AVI is not the supported file format of iMovie, Final Cut Pro (FCP), and Final Cut Express (FCE), etc. maybe because AVI is Microsoft's response to Apple's QuickTime technology. To solve this problem, the best way is to convert AVI to DV.
Q: "I recently bought the most amazing 15’ Macbook Pro along with final cut Pro, hoping to put together video files from my JVC hard drive camcorder. The files from the camera are .mod and are not recognized by FCP (at least I can't figure out how). Any help on what I have to do? Thanks for your help!" --- From forums.macrumors.com
A: Generally speaking, MOD file is generated by JVC and Panasonic cameras. This kind of video format is now widely used by many famous camcorders since MOD can save videos in high compression rate and great image quality. However, MOD format is not compatible with most video editors such as FCP, iMoive, etc. So, if you want to edit MOD files with these editors, just convert MOD to MOV and the problem will be solved.
Q: "The Samsung Galaxy S4 is coming soon! I’m really excited about it! I like enjoying watching videos with my phone or my tablet when I was free, and I have got a bundle of DVD disc on hand, so my question is that can I play these DVDs with the newest Galaxy S4? "----from TalkAndroid
A: Well, to play DVD movies with Galaxy S4 would be a brilliant idea! But I have to say that it is not possible for you to load the videos directly from DVD to the phone. Instead, you should transfer the DVD videos to you computer firsr, and then convert the videos to Galaxy S4 accepted formats. Don’t have any idea? Try this all-round DVD Converter.
Q: "I want to play DivX videos on iPhone 5, which supports MP4 format only. It’s really irritating to convert DivX to MP4 but without lose their quality. Anyone can help?" Rohan Knouse asked in the Android forum.
A: Many people would like to watch DivX movies with their portable devices that have high resolution display, just like iPhone 5, but hardly can these devices compatible with DivX files. As the friend has mentioned above, you can convert the video’s format from DivX to MP4 because the majority of popular devices can recognize MP4 format. For the quality loss issue after the conversion, you can try this Video Converter, which will preserve the original video quality in 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment